Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Why bother by geraldmacfly


Why am I still posting pictures here, I wonder more and more. Since passing the 500 followers mark, it has been nothing but zero exposure and seeing photos hit the 99% mark with huge halos or over saturated areas is sending a signal that maybe I am posting in the wrong place. Despite loving seeing a lot of incredible work that can be found here, for us without a lot of followers this pulse system is too bizarre to say the least. Most of the time it will go to popular in a few minutes then it is like my stuff is gone completely, nothing for the next 23 hours. I want to thank everyone still following me and writing meaningful comments. By that I mean not writing comments all day long to hope that their work will get a nicer pulse, or not following me hoping that I will do the same and once I click the follow button they stop following me... but to really share their feedback with me. Thanks so much to those! via 500px http://bit.ly/1JAEGaV

No comments:

Post a Comment