Sunday, September 13, 2015

Marlboro Point by DustinLeFevre1


I have returned to this view many times hoping to find catch a sky to compliment the canyon. This time I returned with fellow photographer Chad Dutson who had never made the trip down this 4 wheel drive road. The sky looked like it has potential but a few minutes after sunset we were blown away with the way the color exploded. I abandoned what I thought was a good composition earlier and frantically ran around until I found this view. For this exposure I opted to stack a CPL with a 5 stop ND for a longer exposure of roughly 3 minutes. Chad Dutson has a gallery showing at Dead Horse Point State Park through October. For anyone that is in the Moab area it is worth checking out. Follow me on Instagram @dustinlefevre via 500px http://bit.ly/1QazZ9f

No comments:

Post a Comment