Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pins and Needles by RyanDyar


It took me a few minutes to figure out exactly what the hell kept falling on my head while I was shooting this day. Turned out to be nesting birds on the cliff behind me dropping rocks on me in protest to my presence... sounds a lot like my lovelife prior to meeting the gal I was lucky enough to marry a couple weeks ago. Anyways, I'm gearing up for some more arctic travel here in a few weeks with my good friend Arild Heitmann. We also have another trip next March that is filling fast! I'm willing to bet these trips to the Arctic will be even more productive than our last. I can't wait! Also, I just released a new post-processing instructional video a few days back. It's packed with some unique techniques and theories about processing you may not find anywhere else. People seem to really be enjoying the videos and have had nothing but great things to say, so I *think* they are helping people... it's been awesome to see the many before/after shots people have been emailing me. Be sure to check the videos out if you are into that sort of thing. It's all on my website, as well as more photos, photo tour info, processing instruction via Skype like everyone else is doing, etc, etc. 2015 Tour Schedule Lofoten Autumn Aurora - With Arild Heitmann Northern Lights Finale - With Arild Heitmann Processing Tutorial Videos Processing Instruction via Skype via 500px http://bit.ly/1UGGIcw

No comments:

Post a Comment