Monday, September 14, 2015

ISLAND SAGA III by phigun


Island Saga III 2015 This was easily one of the most amazing and colorful sunsets I have ever whitnessed during my travels and one of those super rare and special moments as a landscape photographer. This sunset highlights the ridiculously beautiful waterfall Seljalandsfoss located in south Iceland right on the ringroad. I camped right across the street and we just had lunch and enjoyed the evening as this sunset sets in, I quickly grapped my tripod and my filters and ran to the waterfall. I fired about 100 shots one after another, in between I also captured some video material. I was quite excited and scared at the same time to mess this shot because this was a one of a kind oportunity and only the second perfect sunset overall during my 11 day roadtrip. If you like my work please feel free to follow my profile or to check out my website: www.philipgunkel.de follow me on: fb: facebook 500px: 500px flickr: flickr or instagram: instagram Do not hesitate to contact me in any reason: kontakt@philipgunkel.de via 500px http://bit.ly/1NsIKMP

No comments:

Post a Comment