Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Dare to Dream by bernardchen


I’m not sure how to describe such an exhilarating feeling I had while rappelling 170 feet down a dark cave in South Pittsburg, TN, which was my first time I have ever done anything daring like this! I have dream for these kinds of shots and when Justin Simpson presented me with such an opportunity, it was an offer I couldn't resist, but overcoming my fears was mentally challenging. However, I found myself in total peace half way down when I felt the aurora that surrounded me. My inside just wanted to scream out with excitement, there I was hanging freely like never before and the only thing that came into my mind was how lucky I am to behold such exquisiteness from mother nature. Photography has led me through many doors and all I can express is how thankful I am to have these life experiences. via 500px http://bit.ly/1KjYlZS

No comments:

Post a Comment