Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Island Saga I by phigun


Island Saga I, 2015 For sure I also captured some of these famous spots too but for me it was more about trying to explore and find places that are not overvisited by us photographers these days. I loved this beautiful calm and reduced sunset scene in the middle of nowhere on one smaller road in northern iceland. i was just looking for a place to sleep at around 11'o clock as I found myself jumping out the car trying to capture this lovely little moment. If you like my work please feel free to follow my profile or to check out my website: www.philipgunkel.de follow me on: fb: facebook 500px: 500px flickr: flickr or instagram: instagram Do not hesitate to contact me in any reason: kontakt@philipgunkel.de via 500px http://bit.ly/1KYYYwW

No comments:

Post a Comment