Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Other Side by Pcoskun


One of the coolest things I have experienced was being able to walk behind a massive waterfall. This is the same waterfall that I shared titled "Tamanawasafros". It's not really difficult to get up here, but you do need to have some good footing as the rocks can be slippery and loose. It's also a good idea to have a rain jacket or raincover as you have to cross through the mist that these falls produce. The payoff however is worth it. It's still pretty hard to get some scale, but I was actually leaning as far back against the rocky wall as I could crouching underneath my camera so I could get the right angle to enclose the falls between the roof of the alcove and the ground. It might look like there is lots of space to wander around here, but do not be fooled. The soil is very loose and its all on a slight incline. Not to mention that the rocks above a dripping making it hard to still keep dry. Anyways, just thought I would share this shot and the experience with you all. Hope you enjoy! via 500px http://bit.ly/1I5DRaz

No comments:

Post a Comment