Thursday, May 14, 2015

Trillium Chopped Down by eyeofalens


Trillium Chopped Down ( please view on Black for optimal Pop! ) Stay up to date at with the latest at Visit EyeOfAlens I couldn't return to Oregon & not venture to Trillium again. Most images from here are taken back further & the wider view of the lake, but quite frankly thats been done so many times it just doesn't do it for me . Sure there are some elements in this id rather not have & could clone out, but would rather show it as it is. Now this tree which I'm assuming was NOT done by the park services, as I simply cant imagine them chopping it like this & just leaving it. So either it was pure vanadalsim or perhaps a photographer thought it would make for a good added foreground ( No I did not chop it down ) but made use of it ! even sat on it at one point to just suck it all in. I have managed to capture Mt Hood this time from a number of locations & one in particular I'm excited about as I don't believe I have ever seen an image captured from before. via 500px http://bit.ly/1Fa24tt

No comments:

Post a Comment