Friday, May 8, 2015

The Natural Networks IV by joseramos


Follow me on Facebook | Instagram | My website | Images available for licensing and printing - Contact me | Concept: "Entangled in the endless stream of thoughts, mirrored by the natural networks of the Earth, anger subsides and serenity finally prevails." The story: Shot recently in Vila Nova de Milfontes, in one of my favourite spots. When the tide is low at sunset, you can witness this intricate and beautiful pattern of exposed rocks. This is just the second time I've been at this spot under the right conditions. There were just two photographers, including me, shooting this, showing that Portugal must be one of the most under-rated photo destinations in the world... One of the first times where I had the opportunity to test the new Firecrest filters that Formatt Hitech sent me. Used a 7 stop full ND on this one, along with a 3 stop Soft ND Grad and a 3 stop Reverse Grad (prototype) for the sky. Sony a77 + Sigma 10-20mm Exposure: 30 seconds Aperture: f9 ISO: 100 Formatt Hitech Firecrest filters: 7 stop Full ND; 3 stop soft ND Grad, 3 stop Reverse Grad Manfrotto Tripod Wireless remote shutter via 500px http://500px.com/photo/107853121

No comments:

Post a Comment