Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tenerife by maxrivefotograaf


'Upcoming Sarek Tour I shot this pano last winter in Tenerife during one of my night hikes where I had no idea what to do or what to expect. These kinds of hikes often result in a lot of testing, idiotic scrambles, wet feet and nothing good in terms of photos but apart from the learning process and skills you gain it can sometimes also result in a keeper.. Although this is not something really special in terms of light or location, I was glad I could put everything together the way I had in mind. This is a 340 degree pano consisting of 18 vertical shots at 14mm. In each shot I used a flashlight to do some indirect light painting to such extend it would not influence the mood of the night too much. I wanted to have some more depth, sharpness and colors, something which is lacking in a normal full night shot.. I had to make sure the amount and the direction of light was equal in each shot in order to get a natural result. I also used some focus stacking for the nearest bushes. The light on the left is zodiacal light. via 500px http://bit.ly/1MqQJHH

No comments:

Post a Comment