Tuesday, June 30, 2015

How To Catch a Bird is a stop motion short based on a childhood memory. It’s the graduation film I made for my masters in animation at AKV St. Joost Breda. When I was eight; my dad taught me how to fish. He told me to take the worm off the hook after fishing, but I had no idea why. After fishing I forgot about the worm and left it dangling on the hook. If I only knew then what the consequence of this action would be. Animation by Vera van Wolferen Music by Gerard van Wolferen Screened at: October 2013 Primanima, Hungary November 2013 Libelula Animation Festival, Spain November 2013 Animatiefestival Zwolle, Netherlands December 2013 Animateka, Slovenia March 2014 Fete de l’anim, France March 2014 Disposable Film Fest, U.S.A. March 2014 Holland Animation Film Festival, The Netherlands April 2014 A/V Club Amsterdam, Netherlands May 2014 Golden Kuker, Sofia May 2014 Non Stop Animation Festival, Barcelona May 2014 Bonsai Film Festival, Acqualagna, Italy June 2014 Mo&Friese Children’s Short Film Festival Hamburg July 2014 Lago Film Fest, Lago Italy July 2014 Barnafilmar - Animation for Children, Faroe Islands September 2014 Balkan Film Food Festival September 2014 Montreal Stop Motion Film Festival, Canada September 2014 Nederlands Film Festival, Netherlands


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment