Saturday, March 7, 2015

Above the Comfort Zone by maxrivefotograaf



Check out my NEW website! This will also be the place where you can get rights managed licenses! Don’t miss my upcoming photo tours, including my Iceland Tour ! I wanted to do something with Light pollution for some time now and on Tenerife everything finally went the way I wanted it. The mist and the distant rainclouds combined with the lights from the city created some incredible and very surrealistic light. I first didn’t plan to do any adventure shots on Tenerife but I also received a project for an outdoor company which changed my approach during this trip. I’m happy I can show this one here, which is one of my favorites. It did cost me a full night, torn pants, many scratches and some painful encounters with cactuses but in the end it sure was worth it. via 500px http://bit.ly/1HdYNcS

No comments:

Post a Comment