Sunday, March 22, 2015

Seal Rock Cosmos by alan_howe



One of the all time best sunsets I've caught at the coast. The "all time" list continues to grow and I count my blessings for each one I am able to witness. For me it's one of those reminders that the best shots often come from locations not far from the door step. I remember pulling up the webcam and seeing these amazing clouds, grabbing my gear and just going for it. When I arrived the sky was way more wicked cool than I had hoped and the conditions just kept getting better. I've seen so many more surreal sunsets and sunrises than I've captured on camera. You think well that's a no brainer but really it's a big deal. For so many years I just plain didn't observe the sky and fine light during those times of day.... for so many years before I became a photographer. And still, so many people don't see this when it's right in front of them. For example I feel so lucky when I am driving into work on the freeway and the sky is filled with amazing colors and light. I just ignore all of the people riding my bumper and passing me like I'm standing still while I sip my coffee and try to take it all in. via 500px http://bit.ly/1HnAtrP

No comments:

Post a Comment