Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Somewhere over the rainbow by Carlosmacr



During my trip to Iceland got the feeling of being really lucky. Lucky because i could enjoy with my family a gentle weather, beautiful lights, great places, and nice people... We were with my family visiting Godafoss waterfall in the afternoon, when many people around. After we left things in the housing, i came back expecting not so many people and nice light. I was not alone, but i felt lucky to find there Lauren and her friends, who were playing very nice music. It was an amazing feeling to hear their music together with the music of water falling down. After talking with them, they let me to take some pictures. Until now, this picture i took to Lauren is one of my favourites images in my hard disk. About the title, there was no rainbow to enjoy, but always i look to this image, it comes to my head the amazing version Israel Kamakawiwoʻole made of the popular song "Somewhere over the rainbow". I don't remember what music they were playing, but i like to think (and i am not sure it was not) they were playing that song, as the instrument sounds seemed to me very similar to that in the song by IZ. Thanks for your visit and wish you a nice week. http://bit.ly/1DTSHNI --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Durante mi viaje a Islandia me sentí muy afortunado por poder disfrutar junto a mi familia de un clima no muy adverso, lugares alucinantes, bonitas luces y buena gente. Pasamos una tarde alrededor de la catarata Godafoss, en una hora en que había muchos visitantes. Nos fuimos al alojamiento y amás tarde volví confiando que no hubiera ya tanta gente. Por suerte, únicamente me encontré con Lauren y sus amigos, cuya música era el complemento ideal para el momento tan magnífico que pasé en Godafoss. Después de hablar un rato con ellos, le pedí a Lauren si podía hacerle una foto. Hasta el momento, esta foto de Lauren es una de mis imágenes favoritas de mi disco duro. En cuanto al título... no había ningún arco iris a la vista. Pero siempre que veo esta imagen, me viene a la una canción que adoro, la versión que hizo Israel Kamakawiwoʻole de "Somewhere over the rainbow". No sé qué musica estaban tocando pero me gusta pensar (y no estoy seguro de que no lo fuera :-)) que era esa canción, además de que el sonido de ese instrumento era muy similar al de la canción que comentaba. Gracias por tu visita y buena semana para tofos! q-_-p http://bit.ly/1DTSHNI via 500px http://bit.ly/1NfLahw

No comments:

Post a Comment