Friday, May 4, 2018

http://bit.ly/2Kxk3Cx http://bit.ly/2FKyK1h http://bit.ly/2jtk51O /God’s Lament Once I made a whale. Tried to make it small and cute But it grew too big. Now it’s too big. What am I to do? In the forest it gets tangled in the trees And it has no wings for it to fly I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, but this is your fate Away you go. To the sea Go ahead. Go try and live your life Once I called a man and woman to take care of the Earth But they liked each other, now they love each other. What am I to do? The man screams all day And the woman weeps all night I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, but this is your fate. Away you go. To the land Go ahead. Go try and live your life One week since I made the world, and already so much to do Four seasons in a year. Switching day and night everyday Storm clouds gather and lightning strikes Volcanoes explode and cover the land No matter how I try, I cannot control it I don’t even have anyone to pray to I gave humans reason, emotion and freedom Believing they would take good care of the world But they devoured all of life on earth And keep asking for more and more Away I go. Far away From now on Go ahead. Go try and live your life /Music Video Crew Director: Jude Chun, Yena Gim Producer: Taekyeol Kim Camera: Baejin Baek Gaffer: HyeongJun Ahn Grip: Hyungkyu Kim Production Assistant: Jaewoong Choi Choreographer: Jubin Kim Calligraphy: Sumin An /Music Video Cast God: Jubin Kim Whale: Hyoin Kim Wind: JangS Beast: Donghyung Kim Fire: Jooha Kwon Light: Younghee Jeon Tree: Daniel Jung Man: Daeyoung Oh Woman: Minkyung Paik /Song Credits Written by Taekyeol Kim Arranged by ZAGMACHI, Byunghoon Lee Vocals by Taekyeol Kim Electric Guitar by Daeyoon Kwon Bass by Sungil Jo Drum by Hyoguen Yoon Accoustic Guitar/Keyboard by Byunghoon Lee Chorus by ZAGMACHI Produced by Byunghoon Lee Recorded by Byunghoon Lee (FromCharlie Studio) Drum recording by Kwonil Park (Blue Dream Studio) Mixed by Byunghoon Lee (FromCharlie Studio) Mastered by Hoon Jun (Sonic Korea) Cover Artwork by Hokyeong Ryu


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment