Wednesday, August 17, 2016

“Since I was a kid I always wanted to be on two wheels. My dad raced enduro motocross and growing up I always looked up to him, so that’s where my passion for bikes started.” - Thomas Genon Featuring: Thomas Genon Directed by: Harrison Mendel Cinematography By: Harrison Mendel and Hadrien Picard Edited By: Harrison Mendel Sound Design: Racket Sound Title Design: Studio Dialog Still Photography: Robb Thompson Special Thanks: Marc Genon, Antoine Bizet, Jules Langeard, Eliott Lapotre, Lapotre Family “A Beautiful Life” Broke For Free brokeforfree.com “I Really Wanna Be Your Man” Performed by The Sheepdogs Courtesy of Warner Music Canada By arrangement with Warner Music Group Film & TV Licensing “And Add” Broke For Free brokeforfree.com


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment