Monday, August 3, 2015

Tommy Witt is perhaps the best longboarder in the world. While his creativity might make some purists scoff, you can’t deny his whimsical fluidity on a longboard. Tommy we salute you. This video is a collaboration with one of our favorite new surf filmmakers Evan Adamson. Look for more videos with Evan in the future, we’re extremely stoked to be working with him. Shot + Edited by Evan Adamson http://bit.ly/1M6AYsT Music: Jai Paul - “BTSU” http://bit.ly/1M6AYsW http://bit.ly/1P0kIYW Lyrics “Don’t f**k with me, don’t f**k with me Since you shipped my ass off to sea I never knew where I was going I went where the water was flowing I know I’ve been gone a long time I’m back and I want what is mine I know I’ve been gone a long time I’m back and I want what is mine The ship was the love of my life We went down together that night I surfaced and married a shell For years I just cruised on the run I know I’ve been gone a long time I’m back and I want what is mine I know I’ve been gone a long time but I’m back and I want what is mine So don’t try and fuck me about The worst thing that happened was I was standing too close to your heart I’m tired and about to wake up I know I’ve been gone a long time I’m back and I want what is mine I know I’ve been gone a long time but I’m back and I want what is mine Oh, I know I’ve been gone a long time but I’m back and I want what is mine I know I’ve been gone a long time I’m back and I want what is mine”


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment