Monday, August 10, 2015

Interstellar by ScottMcCook


****just click on the image to view on black**** Hey Guys, I've been really busy lately with all things photography and work, it's been an awesome roller coaster ride since getting some great results at waeappa's but I've also found myself not being able to get into the mind set to create some more of these fantasy type shots, which I enjoy lots!. I think for me anyway, You need to be in the right space when doing these kinds of images, lately I've had small blocks of editing time so that normally means I can fit in an aerial edit or similar due to the smaller editing time frame, this image took about 3.5 hours from start to finish :) So last night with a few hours to spare I sat down and worked on this :) It's taken at Wyadup Spa Pool with the 4 images from twilight to night blended for the final composite. I really enjoy these shots when I can get in the mood to create them, It does take time and patience and I hope you enjoy :) This was shot on the Nikon D810 + Nikon 14-24mm, my goto lens for landscape shots, Raw files were processed in capture one then exported to PS where I layered them and then created my luminosity via 500px http://bit.ly/1IGeoBr

No comments:

Post a Comment