Saturday, June 3, 2017

This is for the Patreonage: You lovely folks who chose the early access option. Sorry this isn’t really super-early access. Future stuff probably will be earlier but because Brainfeeder were helping me push this as a big release they didn’t want it to affect the impact of the main release time (which is oddly specific, don’t you think?). Anyway this is Cream. Please enjoy it. I won’t bother describing it. It is quite self explanatory really. A bit different from my usual method of storytelling. Those who pledged $50+ will see their names in the credits (I think I got all of you as of 27th May) - anyone who pledged after that will get their name in the next one. Please let me know if I missed you. I really hope I didn’t but I’m pretty sloppy and disorganized.

No comments:

Post a Comment