Sunday, November 6, 2016

It’s been over a year i haven’t published anything , i haven’t worked on any project despite i was accumulating tones of footage . i needed a kind of break. In early 2015, i made a big “jump” and decided to buy my first drone a DJI phantom 2. Straight away, i “run” to Iceland and did my first aerial footage there during the cold january 2015 .These footage will be part of my upcoming project : “Flying over Iceland .Part. I . The part II is a collection of aerial footage shoot over Iceland during my last trip in September. I was focus to fly in the highland… center of Iceland , trying to get some less seen footage . Entirely shot with the Phantom 4. Music : Lisa Gerard "In Exile” Hope you will enjoy. thanx for all the comments, sharing, likes…


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment